Monday, August 4, 2008

Change in callings

Both Rick and I have had a change in our callings that we have in the Church. Since it has been a while since I last wrote (besides the recent update) I will tell you. The end of March/beginning of April I was called to be 2nd counselor in the Primary presidency and Rick was called to be a Primary worker. Rick now teaches the class that I was teaching at the beginning of the year. I can't speak for my husband but I really enjoy my calling. Once a month I conduct Primary Opening exercises and also once a month I am in charge of doing the Sharing time for the month. Speaking of which it is my turn to do Sharing Time this week. Rick and I are also speaking in Sacrament Meeting this Sunday.
Should be fun. My topic is on Creating Zion within our home. I need to go now and do some research for both my talk and Sharing Time.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Jill, Its good to know you are doing well. I think of you often.. Keep in touch..

ALLRED FAMILY said...

Hi Jill! Good to see you guys are doing well. That's exciting that Alex is in boy scouts now. Have you guys explored the Netherlands a lot?