Monday, September 24, 2007

More busy, busy, busy!

Well now that we have been into a few weeks of soccer, I have to admit that I am really pleased with my children and how well they have adapted into the playing of the game. Alex had a game in Brussels on Saturday. I wasn't able to go with him as Shania had a game as well here in Brunssum. He said that they won, so I will take his word. Shania did really good as well. She was playing as a defender and blocked a few shots from getting to the goal. I was really impressed. This coming Sat Alex has a game at Shape(Mons) Belgium I don't know if Rick will go with him or if he will take Shania to her game. I guess we need to talk about that. This week I have a lot of things going on for myself. It is the start of all the American Spouses clubs mini clubs. On the 26th there is a cooking club at my neighbours so that will be easy to get to. Thursday there is scrapbooking( I may actually get som pages done:) ). Tuesday night for Enrichment we are having our discussion for our Book Club. We read the book 'Sunflower' by Richard Pauls Evans. I read it in 1 day so I am not sure if I am a really fast reader or if the book was that good. Maybe both. Well that is about all the time I have for my blog at the moment. I need to get my kids off to school. Will write more at another time, maybe even later today. You all will have to wait and see.

2 comments:

AubGoofy said...

You've been tagged!
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

AubGoofy said...

Wow I am so glad your kids are into soccer. I played when I was little. I still enjoy the game.