Thursday, May 3, 2007

Church Callings

Rick and I have finally received callings in our Ward. Now that we have been here for 2 months we now really feel like part of the Ward and not just a long time visitor. Rick has been called as the Sunday School President. I have been called as a Primary worker. I will be team-teaching the sunbeams(3-4 year olds) with another sister. It should be fun. My first Sunday teaching is this week. There was a slight mix up with the way I was called which was to be nursery teacher. Which is with the 18 months to 3 year olds. That would have been Amina's class. I didn't feel comfortable about that but accepted the call anyways. The Primary President came to me and said that I was called in the wrong way, not to the nursery but to be a primary worker. I was set apart as a primary worker so it is all good.
For those of you wh o are reading this and not familiar with the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints and are a bit confused feel free to email me and I will try to explain.

1 comment:

AubGoofy said...

Nice to feel like a part of the ward. Good luck with the callings.